2 ideas for a better functioning

I just want to give 2 ideas for a better funcitoning of the website.

1º Private message - i already tried to contact some members, but it seems that the forum doesn’t have private message.

2ºMulti language website - to reach more users i think that a multilanguage website and documentation would be great. I don’t mind to translate some of the files to other languages (spanish and portuguese, the 2 others that i speak).

The forum does have private messages. I sent you one to test it.

I think it would come at the end. The priority is currently to have a complete documentation in english.
So please be patient :smiley:

Yup, it worked, sorry, didn’t know

Translation is a very welcomed contribution. If you are motivated to do it, we can give you access to the website (wordpress) to do the translation.

Yet for the moment, our website is not designed to have multi-langage, it would be first needed to google how to do it nicely.

The soon-to-be-published website code source is now hosted on GitHub, and supports easy translations.

Concerning the documentation, we could also use help of any kind (reviewing, translating…). We use Gitbooks to publish it, please refer to the following address: https://www.gitbook.com/book/poppy-project/poppy-docs/details.