Utiliser Jupyter pour des présentations étape par étape / Use Jupyter to present step by step

Bonjour,

grâce à Poppy, j’ai redécouvert Python et surtout découvert Jupyter et ces notebooks.
Je vais faire une présentations à des adultes venant découvrir ce que peux bien être le code et son univers mystérieux.
J’aurais souhaité utiliser un notebook mais ne dévoiler qu’une cellule à la fois, pour pouvoir poser des questions puis en donner les réponses dans la cellule suivante.
Est ce possible ?

–English version----------------------

Hi,

Thanks to Poppy, I discovered again Python and discovered Jupyter notebooks.
I’m going to presents a small conference to adults coming to discover what means coding and its mysterious universe.
I’d like to use Jupyter notebook but only reveal one cell after one cell, to be able to ask questions and then show answers in the next cell.
Is it possible?

The best way is to make a slideshow.
You can use this command-line to create a static slideshow (with reveal.js) from your notebook.

jupyter nbconvert your_slides.ipynb --to slides --post serve 
--ServePostProcessor.reveal_cdn="http://cdn.jsdelivr.net/reveal.js/2.5.0"

You can also use a Jupyter extension called RISE to make a live slideshow of your notebook (code can be executed).

1 Like

Merci c’est génial ! RISE est exactement ce dont j’ai besoin !
Ca fonctionne très bien sur mon iMac, il me reste à vérifier avec mon laptop Ubuntu qui servira à cette session de découverte.

—English---------------

Thanks a lot! RISE is exactly what I need!
It works very well on my iMac, I’ll have to check on my Ubuntu laptop that will be used during this discovery session.

Bonjour,
Juste une question, cette commande est-elle universelle,quel que soit l’appareil : laptop ou ordi de bureau ?