How to start from the beginning? (dummy guide?)

Hi @jorfigor

This is a fantastic initiative. Poppy platform is built exactly for such initiatives.

I would be happy to follow your progress if you keep us updated on this forum, and in such a way me (and everyone else in the community could give feedback). Also, if you wish, you can use the forum as the place for organizing the discussions and activities around your project. We can create a tag (or maybe a category) specific to your initiative if needed. You can also use the language you wish (spanish or catalan) (Using tags for multilingual support on this forum)

In addition to the support kindly proposed by @Manon , you could also look at the InMediats project in France: this is a network of educational FabLabs in science museums who has began a national initiative around using the Poppy platform for activities very similar to what you plan. They already organised several workshops with their visitors, e.g. http://inmediats.fr/tag/poppy-2/ and on twitter #robotINM ). I can give you their contact if you are interested.

Also, there is already an experienced Poppy programmer in Barcelona: @Clement working at Univ Pompeu Fabra.

Best,
Pierre-Yves