How to Startup Ergo JR and RunningDefault Codes/Comment démarrer Ergo JR et exécuter des codes par défaut

Hi,
I am building Ergo JR. How should I startup robot? Is there any default code/program in interface? Are there ready codes in the robot? Or do I have to write all the codes myself to run it? Can I access the codes of the scenarios in the videos you broadcast at the same time? How can I run these codes?

Salut,
Je construis Ergo JR. Comment démarrer le robot? Existe-t-il un code / programme par défaut dans l’interface? Existe-t-il des codes prêts dans le robot? Ou dois-je écrire tous les codes moi-même pour l’exécuter? Puis-je accéder aux codes des scénarios dans les vidéos que vous diffusez en même temps? Comment puis-je exécuter ces codes?

Here some examples :

http://www.roboticia.com/?page_id=4

Many thanks for link.

Hi again :slight_smile:

I just answered most of your questions here :

The documentation poppy-project (About this documentation · Documentation of the Poppy Platform) explains how to start with your robot :

If you have not already done so, I suggest you to read the getting started part : Getting started · Documentation of the Poppy Platform

Let me know if you have any questions

Many thanks for you help. The project is about to be over

1 Like