Format of the move files

Hi,
I am wondering what is the format of the move files that have been recorded by MoveRecorder. I get files like :

"positions": {
    "0.00015211105346679688": {
      "r_arm_z": [
      ],
      "r_elbow_y": [
      ],

I guess it is a dictionary with for each timestamp the motor names. For each motor are recorded 2 numbers. I guess the first number is the joint angle. What is the second number? Is it important? especially for playing back with MovePlayer?

Hi.

The first value is the "present_position"
The second value is the “present_speed”, but it seems that, in the MovePlayer of pypot, they don’t use it yet.

I put the present_speed if a day we want to use it for speed control, but it is not actually used.

How reliable is this present_speed recording?
(I tried to use this present_speed recording and a speed that I computed from the present_position recordings, and the latter worked much better than the former)

The present_speed is a value returned by the motor. Derivating the present_position can give you the value of the speed with a defined low pass filter. If robotis didn’t include any type of low pass filter, the derivation can give better results be we never benchmarked this kind of things.
If you have any plots or benchmarks, I’m interested.